Internship (Full-time or Part-time)
Boston or Remote
Do you have interests in learning about the blockchain and cryptocurrency space? AlliedBlock provides blockchain consulting and development solutions to start-ups and enterprises. During the internship, you will have the opportunity to learn more about the space by conducting various type of research and assisting our ongoing consulting projects. The internship is remote and requires a team video call by the end of each week (or in-person if you are located in Boston).
• Conduct various research to support our consulting projects
• Perform analytical reviews and research on different markets & blockchain companies
• In-depth analysis of the business model and economics of blockchain companies
• Conduct due diligence and create reports on blockchain companies
• 10-20 hours of time commitment/week
• Basic understanding of blockchain and cryptocurrencies
• Strong analytical and quantitative abilities with excellent written and verbal communications
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel
• Ability to participate within a multi-disciplinary team as well as acting autonomously as appropriate
• Excitement about blockchain and the capabilities and applications of the technology is a big plus
• Hands on experience – Learn different industries as you do research on different blockchain companies and cryptocurrencies
• Explore Career – You can gain immediate exposure and open yourself to more opportunities in the blockchain world.
• You will participate in training during the first week of your internship. This training program will expose you to the basics of blockchain and cryptocurrencies, providing you the knowledge you need to start research on cryptocurrencies,
• Compensation – This internship doesn’t offer compensation. However, we are open to connecting you with contacts from our network and provide you a letter of recommendation based on your performance.